I. About the School
Singapore Management University is one of the six public universities in Singapore, and it is the top financial institution in Asia. In the UTD world famous business schools ranking, Li Guangqian Business School of Singapore Management University ranks 40th, third in Asia , accounting major No. 1 in Asia and No. 3 in the world. In the 2017 QS World University rankings, accounting and finance majors ranked 50th in the world (because schools have only business subjects, so it does not participate in the comprehensive university rankings). In addition, undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Li Guangqian Business School and Accounting School are certified by THE AACSB International and the EQUIS.
II. About the Program
Students study in the Beijing institute of Technology in the first year, and those who can successfully pass the interview of Singapore Management University will be eligible for the Master of IT Business program. Students will study in the Singapore Management University in the second year and return to Beijing Institute of Technology in the third year to complete requirements for a master’s degree. With 3 years, students can obtain dual master’s degrees from the Beijing Institute of Technology and the Singapore Management University.
III. Admission Requirements
1. Graduate students of Beijing Institute of Technology School of Management and Economics
2, language scores: students with TOEFL of not less than 90 (or IELTs of not less than 6.5). Students with TOEFL score of 90-95 or IELTs score of 6.5-7 are required to take compulsory language classes; GMAT is not less than 600 (or SMU exam is not less than 55).
IV. Program duration and cost
Program duration: 1 years
Tuition fees: The MPA program costs US $41730, the MSA program costs US $44940. $4000 deduction for Beijing Institute of Technology students, and $10000 scholarship for particularly outstanding students.
V. Application methods and time schedule
1. Applicants register in the undergraduate international exchange project management system;
2. Applicants should generate an “Approval Form for Undergraduate Students to Study Abroad in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan” in the management system. The professional responsibility professor and the head of the School shall sign the form, and a PDF version be uploaded in the system;
3. Upload a PDF version of the materials required in the system, including undergraduate school certificate, English or French language proficiency test materials, college transcripts, English resume, and passport home page; University of California Riverside International Student Application Form; Certificate of deposit (not less than 300,000), English personal statement.
4. Application time: March each year
5. Program inquiry: Teacher Sun, School of Management and Economics: sunqiong @bit.edu.cn/68914234