Ⅰ.About the School
The University of Texas at Dallas (UTD) is a world-class institution of higher learning in Richardson, Texas, the world's leading research university, a leading public university, affiliated with the top Texas University system in the United States.The school is expected to come into the top 50 schools in the United States following the University of Texas at Austin. Founded in 1969, the school is one of the fastest growing universities in the United States in recent years.The school ranked first in the schools established within 50 years in the United States in 2017, and ranked 129th in the 2019 USNEWS US undergraduate comprehensive ranking.
The University of Texas Dallas School of Management and the Erik Jonsson School of Engineering & Computer Science are the most prestigious.The academic level of the School of Management has a high reputation in the United States and around the world.
Ⅱ.About the Program
Study in the University of Texas at Dallas School of Management as an exchange student.
1. Undergraduate students of the School of Management and Economics, Beijing Institute of Technology
2, language scores: TOEFL (iBT) not less than 80 or IELTs not less than 6.5 or PTE not less than 67
3. Excellent academic performance during school;
4, the School of Management makes recommendations;
5. Pass the interview at the University of Texas at Dallas School of Management.
Ⅳ.Program duration and cost
Program duration: no more than one academic year
Exchange students are responsible for the costs of participating in the exchange program, including round-trip travel, accommodation, living and insurance.Standard tuition fees and other related fees should be paid to the original school.
Ⅴ.Application method and time schedule
1. Applicants register in the undergraduate international exchange project management system;
2. Applicants should generate an “Approval Form for Undergraduate Students to Study Abroad in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan” in the management system. The professional responsibility professor and the head of the School shall sign the form, and a PDF version be uploaded in the system;
3. Upload a PDF version of the materials required in the system, including undergraduate school certificate, English or French language proficiency test materials, college transcripts, English resume, and passport home page;
4. Application time: March each year
5. Program inquiry: Teacher Sun, School of Management and Economics: sunqiong @bit.edu.cn/68914234